İstanbul Başakşehir City Hospital
The Başakşehir Çam & Sakura City Hospital includes a 2,354-bed Main Hospital, a 200-bed Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Hospital and a 128-bed Psychiatric Hospital. The main hospital facility consists of six buildings surrounding a shared core building and includes the following hospitals:
- Children’s Hospital
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Hospital
- General Hospital
- Gynecology and Maternity Hospital
- Cardiovascular Diseases Hospital
- Oncology Hospital
- Orthopedics and Neurology Hospital
- Psychiatric Hospital
Our hospital is located 30 km from Istanbul airport, 4 km from the European Highway and 25 km from the Anatolian Side. With the completion of the metro project in addition to the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and TEM connection roads, it is aimed for the patients and their relatives who will apply to Başakşehir Çam and Sakura City Hospital, which is located between Başakşehir District Mass Housing Area, Atatürk Olympic Stadium and the Northern Marmara Highway.
Our hospital has a total bed capacity of 2682
464 double beds, 456 intensive care beds, 24 VIP Rooms
18 Sultan Suites
Sultan Suit Room
- A total of 982 polyclinics, 725 of which are polyclinics and 257 support rooms,
- A total of 90 operating rooms, 3 of which are Hybrid, 22 days of operating room, 1 of which is emergency operating room,
- It has a total parking capacity of 8,134 vehicles, of which 1,713 are open and 6,421 are closed.
The entire campus is monitored by 3,466 full HD and night vision cameras, and monitored 24/7 with 72 screens in the CCTV unit.
Our hospital features 4600 electronically controlled doors, 50,000 fire control points, 50% natural gas and electricity needs of the hospital with a trigeneration system, 146 elevators, 82 escalators, 4500 nurse call points, and a fully automated smart building.
Our hospital’s rain water is collected in a warehouse of 3.600 m² and used in landscape irrigation, equipped with vitreous that reduce water consumption, landscaping with the selection of plants that need less water, meeting the electricity needs of the landscape lighting with hot water with the energy collected from the solar panels on the buildings, bicycle paths in campus and the green building, which includes parking areas and hybrid vehicle charging units, was built with “Energy and Environment Friendly” designs at a level to receive GOLD LEED Certification.
Our hospital has a capacity of 2 conference halls for 308 and 346 people, totaling 654 people.
In our hospital, there are pediatric, adult and gynecology emergency services in a total closed area of 30,000 square meters. There are modern diagnostic and treatment units that can serve at least 7000 patients per day. Our emergency services include observation areas, of which there are 226 negative pressure rooms and where emergency intensive care conditions can be provided when necessary.
Our hospital has 725 polyclinic rooms and 90 operating rooms, and when the full capacity is reached, 35,000 outpatients are planned to be taken daily and 500 specific surgeries are planned.
- Burn Unit,
- 3 hybrid operating rooms,
- Robotic Surgery Unit,
- Robotic Walking,
- Cardiovascular Center,
- Linac Device, Tomotherapy,
- Radiotherapy services,
- Nuclear Medicine services such as Pet-CT, Spect-CT,
- Heart, Lung, Kidney, Liver, Child and Adult Bone Marrow Transplant,
- Rop Diagnosis and Treatment Center,
- Genetic Diseases Diagnosis and Treatment Center,
- Hyperbaric Treatment Center,
- Organ Transplant Unit,
- Palliative Care,
- Phystheraphy and Rehabilitation Center,
- Oncology Diagnosis and Treatment Center,
- Sleep Center,
- Interventional Pulmonology,
- Interventional Radiology,
- Integrated health service delivery is planned with modern and specific diagnosis and treatment services such as ÜYTE.
- Coffee Shop
- Parking lot
- Cosmetic Shop
- Flower Shop
- Lingerie Shop
- Toy Shop