International Patients Guide
As Turkish Medical Cities, we are ready to help you throughout every stage of your medical treatment in all our locations across Turkey. For all international patients a dedicated Turkish Medical City representative is assigned. Our patient representatives’ responsibility is to assist you in every stage of your medical treatment starting from the first time you contact us to get information about our services, until your departure after your treatment is complete.
Patient Representative Services:
- Providing information about medical cities and doctors
- Getting free second opinion
- Providing medical treatment plans
- Providing medical treatment price quotes
- Organising medical appointments
- Visa procedure assistance
- International flight assistance
- Organising airport/hotel/hospital transportation
- Ambulance services
- Translation services
- Assistance with medical reports
- Assistance with financial procedures
- Post-treatment communication with doctors
Rooms and Suites
All our in-patient rooms are equipped to fully meet our patients’ needs. Suites and VIP suites are also in service of international patients to provide more comfort for patients and their companions. All rooms include the following:
- Patient Bed
- Private bathroom
- Companion seat
- Emergency nurse calling system
VIP transfers are available for all our international patients for their transfer needs between airports, hotels and medical cities. Our patient representatives work with our international patients to arrange transfers 24/7.
Ambulance services are available for international patients. For patients who need international travel with an ambulance, air ambulances are also available upon request.
All patient meals are prepared based on patients needs according to doctor recommendations. For patient companions there are various restaurant and cafe options available inside the medical cities.