General Data Protection
UNDER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW NO.6698
Your personal data may be processed by us over the www.turkishmedicalcity.com website of USHAŞ Uluslararası Sağlık Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi (USHAŞ), via the call center numbered +90 850 259 45 02 and via the whatsapp line numbered +90 534 893 62 87, within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (“Law”) and related legislation and with the title of Data Supervisor, in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Health and other legislation, by showing the utmost sensitivity to the security of your personal data.
1- COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND PROCESSING PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data can be collected verbally, in writing, visually or electronically through the www.turkishmedicalcity.com website, call center numbered +90 850 259 45 02 and whatsapp communication line numbered +90 534 893 62 87, through the call center, website and similar channels and through Cookies / Cookies created by our website and through tracking Cookies and similar means created by third parties.
Your personal data shared with us can be processed in a limited and measured manner as specified but not limited to the followings, in accordance with the processing conditions defined in articles 5 and 6 of the Law:
• Name, Surname, Place of Birth, Date of Birth, Gender, Marital Status, Passport Number, Passport image and other similar identity information,
• Your contact information such as e-mail address, telephone number, address information,
• Your health insurance information, laboratory and imaging results, health reports, disease and treatment history information, medication used, chronic disease information and other similar health and sexual life data within the scope of mediation of health services,
• Your financial data such as your bank account number, IBAN number, credit card information, billing information,
• Your responses and comments that you share in order to evaluate our services,
• Your voice conversation recordings if you contact our Call Center,
• Browsing information obtained during the use of our website, IP address, browser information, device information, data collected by Google Analytics, data collected by Google Ads, data collected by Facebook Pixel and medical documents, surveys, forms that you transmit with your own consent. your information and location data.
All kinds of personal data, including your special personal data, can be processed as specified but not limited to the following purposes:
• Conducting the processes regarding the presentation and performance of the products and services offered by USHAŞ,
• Conducting medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning, managing and mediating health services and financing,
• Fulfilling the administrative and commercial activities of USHAŞ arising from the Decree Law No. 663, the Turkish Commercial Code No. 6102 and other legal regulations,
• Planning and execution of the activities required for the products and services offered by USHAŞ to be customized according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the relevant people
• Confirmation of identity,
• Archiving / storing data on health and financial services in accordance with the legislation,
• Conducting accounting and financial processes,
• Receiving and evaluating requests and complaints,
• Planning patient relationship processes,
• Sharing the requested information with the Ministry of Health and other public institutions and organizations
• Carrying out risk management and quality improvement activities,
• Fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements,
• Follow-up and execution of legal transactions,
• Fulfilling the requests of official institutions,
• Carrying out information security activities,
• Performing audit and ethical activities,
• Providing information for participation in existing campaigns or possible campaigns, designing and communicating concrete and intangible benefits.
Your personal data obtained and processed by USHAŞ in accordance with the legislation can be stored in both the physical archive and information systems environment in accordance with the maximum security measures determined under the law.
Your personal data of special nature will not be processed by us unless your explicit consent is given.
2- PURPOSES AND THE PARTIES OF THE PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER
Your personal data obtained by USHAŞ for the purposes given above can be transferred to the State Hospitals, City Hospitals affiliated to the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Health, to the Ministry of Health and its affiliated and related institutions and organizations, all kinds of judicial authorities and the General Directorate of Police and other official institutions, to the third parties, representatives, lawyers, and without being restricted with these, to the companies and partnerships and regulatory and supervisory bodies from which USHAS receives consultancy services for the purpose of providing health service, respecting the rules regarding the transfer of personal data as specified in the Articles of 8 and 9 of the Law.
3- LEGAL REASON OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
Your personal data are collected and processed by USHAŞ for the purposes stated above and for the execution of all kinds of work included in the field of activity of USHAŞ within the legal framework, and to fulfill the contractual and legal obligations of USHAŞ completely and properly.
Legal reason for collecting your personal data;
• Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data,
• Regulation on Personal Health Data,
• Health Services Fundamental Law No. 3359,
• Decree No. 663 on Some Regulations in the Field of Health,
• Regulation on International Health Tourism and Tourist Health,
• Regulations of the Ministry of Health and other legal and administrative regulations.
4- DATA SECURITY
In order to ensure the security of your Personal Data processed in line with the above-mentioned purposes and legal reasons, the maximum security measure is taken by USHAŞ; Your personal data are protected in accordance with all technical and administrative security measures that must be taken under the legislation in accordance with information security standards and procedures.
5- RIGHTS OF THE DATA OWNER ACCORDING TO ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW
We declare that you have the following rights as a personal data owner within the scope of the law and relevant legislation;
a) Learning whether your personal data has been processed and if so, requesting information about it
b) Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
c) To know the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred,
d) If you have incomplete or incorrectly processed personal data, to request their correction and to notify the persons to whom your personal data has been transferred,
e) To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in case the reasons requiring the processing of personal data disappear, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to the persons to whom your personal data is transferred
f) To request the compensation of the damage in case your personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing.
In terms of using the rights mentioned above, the accuracy of the data you share with USHAŞ and its correct transfer to USHAŞ is of great importance. If there is a change in your personal data, you must notify USHAŞ. Liability arising from out-of-date or incorrect data reporting belongs to the party that transmits the data to USHAŞ.
6- COMMUNICATION AND COMPLAINT
Your applications under the law; In a clear and understandable way, including the documents identifying your identity and address information, in writing and with wet signature, by hand, by mail or through the notary public, the Application Form submitted on the website, our head office address, Ministry of Health, Bilkent Campus, Üniversiteler Mah. Dumlupınar Bulvarı 6001. Cad. No: 9 Kat: 8 Çankaya / Ankara 06800 or sent to [email protected] with secure electronic or mobile signature, via your registered e-mail address or your e-mail address registered in our system.
Your application will be concluded free of charge within the legal period of 30 days following its receipt by USHAŞ, provided that the above mentioned issues are met. In cases where the transaction also requires cost, in accordance with the provisions of PDPL (KVKK); USHAŞ reserves the right to charge you for the cost of the aforementioned recording medium such as, CD, flash memory in the event that the written responses above 10 (ten) pages are answered 1 (one) Turkish Lira for each page.
USHAŞ reserves the right to make changes in this Disclosure Text as a result of the changes that may occur in PDPL (KVKK) and other legislation and the regulations of the Personal Data Protection Board.