Ear Nose & Throat
9 professors, 7 associate professors, 1 doctor lecturer, 2 chief assistants, 11 specialist doctors and 17 assistants works in our Ear Nose Throat department. Our clinic bed service consists of a total of 66 beds in single and double rooms. Examinations of Adult Health Board patients are carried out in the Health Board Polyclinic, and patients who are asked for consultation from other departments in the Consultation Outpatient Clinic. In our polyclinic rooms, there is an infrastructure for endoscopic and microscopic examinations. In our audiology unit, 12 audiology technicians and 5 specialist audiologists work. Hearing evaluation of adults and children, tympanometry, voice analysis, language speech evaluation, speech therapies and balance tests are performed in our unit. In addition, the follow-up processes of cochlear implant patients are carried out. Our General Hospital also has a sleeping unit. ENT service two beds are reserved for sleeping facilities. Polysomnography test is performed for patients deemed necessary as a result of the evaluation in the ENT outpatient clinic. There are 4 operating rooms in our clinic. Robotic surgeries are performed in a separate operating room once a week. In addition, our Clinic team provides services to patients who need an Otorhinolaryngology examination and intervention, who apply to the Emergency Service 24/7.
Diagnosed and Treated Diseases
In our clinic, the diagnosis and treatment of the following groups of diseases are performed;
• Ear Diseases: Middle ear infections, External ear canal inflammations, Otosclerosis, Sudden hearing loss, Inner ear diseases that cause dizziness, Congenital hearing loss, Cholesteatoma, Benign and malignant tumors of the ear, prominent ear deformity.
• Nasal and paranasal sinus diseases; Nasal bone fractures, Acute and chronic sinusitis, Septum deviations, Nasal polyp, Conka hypertrophies, Benign and malignant tumors of the nose and paranasal sinuses,
• Oral and Throat diseases; Tonsil diseases, Adenoid enlargement, Nasopharynx angiofibroma, Nasopharynx cancers, Benign and malignant tumors of the lip, Benign and malignant tumors of the tongue, Benign and malignant tumors of the jaw bones, speech disorders, peripheral facial paralysis.
• Neck diseases; Branchal cyst, thyroglossal cyst, Neck lymphangioma, hemangioma, Laryngeal nodule, polyps, Laryngeal cancers, Hypopharynx cancers, Thyroid gland diseases, Lymphoma that causes neck swelling, Unilateral or bilateral vocal cord paralysis, Blunt and penetrating trauma of the neck.
• Sleep disorders: Simple snoring, sleep-disordered breathing.
Chronic otitis microscopic surgeries
External ear canal atresia surgery
Endoscopic inverted papilloma surgery
Endoscopic angiofibroma surgery
Endoscopic CSF Fistula repair
Septal perforation repair
Partial / total laryngectomy
Partial / total parotidectomy
Robotic head and neck cancer surgery applications
Robotic sleep apnea surgeries
Expansion sphincter pharyngoplasty
• Tongue root reduction
Cochlear implant patient follow-up processes