1- WHAT IS COOKIE?
Cookies are small data files placed on your computer by the internet web server via your browser. When a connection is established between your browser and the server, the site recognizes you through cookies. The purpose of using cookies is to provide convenience to the user visiting the website.
2- WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED THROUGH COOKIES?
By means of cookies, your usage and visit habits, session information, past transactions and browsing information on our website are processed.
Cookies used by USHAŞ do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses.
3- COOKIE TYPES
Cookies can appear in different types according to different classification.
Session Cookies: Session Cookies are cookies that are valid during your use of the website and these cookies remain valid until the web browser is closed.
Mandatory Cookies: Mandatory Cookies; Cookies are mandatory for the website to function properly, for users to navigate the site and to benefit from the site features. Mandatory cookies are anonymous.
Permanent Cookies: Permanent Cookies are cookies that are stored on your browser and remain valid until they are deleted by you or until the expiration date.
Functional and Analytical Cookies: Functional and Analytical Cookies, remembering your preferences, using the website effectively, optimizing the site to respond to your requests, etc. cookies used for the purposes and contain data about how you use the site. Due to their nature, these types of cookies may contain your user name and similar personal data.
Commercial Cookies: Commercial Cookies; In line with your interests and choices, it helps to increase your usage experience by offering similar qualities to the product / content you target and by offering a more advanced, personalized advertising portfolio.
Third Party Cookies: Third party service providers set their own cookies in order to serve you specific advertisements. Cookies placed by third parties collect, process and analyze how visitors use browsing information on websites.
4- INFORMATION ABOUT THE COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
Cookies used by USHAŞ are processed within the scope of Article 5 of the PDPL (KVKK), provided that they do not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the relevant person.
|Cookies Service Provider||Cookies Name||Purpose of Cookie Use||Cookie Type||Cookie Duration|
|turkishmedicalcity.com||_fbp||This cookie; It is used to register a unique ID used to create statistical data on how you use the website.||Statistics||90 days|
|turkishmedicalcity.com||_ga||This cookie; It is used to register a unique ID used to create statistical data on how you use the website.||Statistics||2 year|
|turkishmedicalcity.com||_gat||This cookie; It is used to register a unique ID used to create statistical data on how you use the website.||Statistics||1 day|
5- COOKIE MANAGEMENT, ENABLING AND DISABLING
Although it is possible to block cookies through your browser, in this case, you may not be able to use some of the features on our website and our website will not be able to function fully. To find out if your browser allows you to manage cookies, the following steps should be followed according to your browser.
• Internet Explorer
1. Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
2. Tap or click the Tools button and Internet options.
3. Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider under Settings up to block all cookies and tap or click the OK button.
• Microsoft Edge
1. Click the three-dot section in the upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser and navigate to the Settings section.
2. After you say Select Items to Clean from the new window that appears, select the sections you want to clean from the window that appears.
3. There are many sections here. You can start the cleaning process by choosing the one you want.
• Google Chrome
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. In the upper right, click More Settings.
3. Click Advanced at the bottom.
4. Click Content settings under “Privacy and security”.
5. Click on Cookies.
6. Search for the Website name under “All cookies and site data”.
7.Click the Uninstall icon to the right of the site
• Mozilla Firefox
1. Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
2. Select the Privacy and Security panel and go to the History section.
3. Change the Firefox setting to use custom settings for history.
4. Click the Show cookies … button. Cookies window will appear.
5. In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
6. Select the cookie (s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
7. Click the Close button to close the Cookies window. Then close the about: preferences page
1. Choose Safari> Preferences.
2. Click Privacy.
3. Click Website Data.
4. Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All.
USHAŞ reserves the right to make changes in this Policy without notifying its users or website visitors.
You can use one of the communication means as specified at the address below to send us all your questions and comments about the policy.
• By hand, by post or by a notary public, with a written and wet signature it can be reached to the address: Ministry of Health Bilkent Campus Üniversiteler Mah. Dumlupınar Bul. 6001. Cad. No: 9 Floor: 8 Cankaya 06800 Ankara, Turkey,
• You can reach [email protected] address with secure electronic or mobile signature, by registered e-mail address.